What I Am All About

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Sugar Detox

I was inspired to write this post because I received warnings from a friend that she was going to start a sugar detox and wanted everyone to take cover the next week or so. Yes it can be difficult, to the point of divorce difficult, but you can do it. So here's a bit of advice from me and those good people at BulletProof Coffee.

I found that going into ketosis helps because our brains thrive on ketones. This means a very low carb, high fat, and medium protein diet for two weeks. When I did it in order to cut up for a bodybuilding contest, I came out of the two week "rapid start" phase losing 10-15 pounds of fat and feeling wonderful. It would have been even better if BulletProof had been along back then.

Besides the true fat loss,  I graduated without a sweet tooth. 23 years later and it's still absent. I can't guarantee that you will lose yours but isn't it worth a try?



No comments:

Post a Comment