What I Am All About

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Top Selling Vitamins and Supplements on Amazon

 I like this summary.

A few personal notes are in order. I take all of these except biotin and quercetin.  My preferred Magnesium supplement (as you know) is Magnesium Threonate,  the only form that crosses the blood-brain barrier. Its effects on memory and anxiety are immediate. At least in my experience.

The doses are reasonable. You can safely take more than 4000 IU of Vitamin D3 per day if you also take an equivalent dose of Vitamin A. I have lowered my intake of fish oil because more recent studies suggest that higher dosages aren't necessarily more beneficial.

Don't waste your money on collagen peptides. The building blocks are found in whey protein, which also has a positive influence on weight loss and muscle retention:

"...many experts suggest there are better ways to protect your collagen production. Eating less sugar, quitting smoking, reducing sun exposure, and eating protein-rich foods may be a more reliable option to boost collagen. Recommended foods include bone broth, dairy, legumes, meats, fish, nuts, and leafy greens."


https://bit.ly/3qEaAjH


No comments:

Post a Comment