What I Am All About

Friday, September 4, 2020

I Am Doing a Countdown Promotion for My First Book, "How to Think Like a Doctor"

 


I am doing a countdown promotion for my first book, How to Think Like a Doctor starting Friday, September 8th, and finishing on Tuesday, September 8th. The book is an entry-level medical text, written especially for new med and nursing students, EMT’s, CNA’s, Paramedics, and everyone who is interested in learning how physicians approach patient care and think logically about their problems. Using a case study from an actual patient who presented to my clinic, I dissect her issues through multiple techniques, including her Chief Complaint, History of Present Illness, Past Medical History, Physical Exam, et cetera, and arrive at a Definitive Diagnosis.


Her Treatment Plan included a combination of behavioral and lifestyle changes and prescriptions. Which worked!


My mantra for all of my books is “Enjoy & Learn,” and I hope you will.


Thank you in advance for buying this revealing book.

        https://amzn.to/3brdeic

No comments:

Post a Comment